Sokkia GCX3 GNSS Receiver
Sokkia has taken their already revolutionary GCX3 and delivered even more flexibility and functionality to meet the needs of customers. Improvements include the addition of BeiDou and Galileo tracking capability, longer range base-to-rover communication, and never-seen-before performance in tree canopy situations. The GCX3 may look similar to the previous model but both the receiver board and the antenna element have been updated. Try it and see the difference.
The GCX3 is the latest GNSS integrated receiver designed for lightweight and convenient field operation exclusively created for Sokkia. The GCX3 exemplifies a completely reimagined approach to receiver design that offers an ultra-lightweight and ergonomic solution at a low cost.
The GCX3 is the ideal local jobsite base/rover RTK (Real Time Kinematic) system or Network RTK rover.
Sokkia Part Number: 1017273-01
Key Features for the GCX3 include:
- All-in-view constellation GNSS receiver
- 226 optimized satellite tracking channels
- Second generation POST2™ (Precision Orbital Satellite Technology) integrated antenna – robust signal tracking even around interference sources.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged and cable-free design
- Ideal network RTK rover
- Wireless, multi-channel Long-Range Bluetooth® technology