Juniper Geode GPS Sub-meter Receiver w/9-pin Port
Real-time Sub-meter GPS Receiver
Looking for a simple sub-meter GPS solution at an affordable price? With the Geode, you can easily collect real-time, sub-meter GPS data without the huge price tag or complexity of other precision receivers.
Designed with versatility in mind, the Geode works with a wide range of Windows®, Windows Mobile, and Android® devices to fit your needs exactly. This is especially useful for bring-your-own-device workplaces.
Take the Geode with you mounted on a pole, in a pack, or held in your hand to collect real-time sub-meter GPS data in harsh environments, using almost any handheld device.
Key Features include:
- Receiver Type: GPS single frequency with carrier phase tracking
- Signals Received: GPS, SBAS
- Channels: 162
- Update Rate: 1 Hz standard, 2-10 Hz (optional)
- Accuracy: SBAS (WAAS) - <30 cm Horizontal RMS (<60 cm 2DRMS)
- Bluetooth: 4.0 (Serial Port Profile)
- Ports: Micro USB Client 2.0; Serial RS232C DB-9
- Input Voltage: 5VDC @ 2A USB
- Power Consumption: 1.7-2 W nominal
- Overtime Technology Battery: 3.6V 6000 mAh Li-ion (10 hours typical)
- Operating Temp: -20 C to +60 C